Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MidNights Children - My Views

A wonderful book which I finally managed to finish! I started my summer with this book and that was a big,big mistake. Though the book is well written, curiously thought provoking.  It’s long wound with a story spanning a few rather detailed generations. The book gets exhausting rather easily and since the end of the book seems so far the will to read it dwindles many times during the book.
I’m compelled to think that various reader might disagree with me, but at this stage in my reading career, it was definitely a bad choice to start with.

The book is however interesting and leaves you feeling satisfied. All the characters and their stories have beautifully and creatively been  given their due and there doesn’t seem to be any unnecessary character or story.  

There is very little to say anything else about the book.

It’s a good read but not for a beginner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?