Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Aleph - My Views

It’s difficult to imagine what the author claims to be real. I am a believer, so it’s easy for me and this book is for those who are willing to accept, not necessarily believe, in the possibility of a different way of life and also keep their views open to something they may not believe in.
The book is in many ways a stark contrast to my religion but is very much in sync with my beliefs. I say this because religion to me is between me and my God and my beliefs are not completely as per my religious background. It’s important to bring this out because if your religious views and beliefs overlap with your personal beliefs which do not accept reincarnation then this book may leave you frustrated and annoyed.
Also if you’re skeptical of the idea of a parallel universe and don’t believe in spirits then this book may be a good idea for a light read but i would personally suggest not reading it as it may be a waste of time for you.

If however you are open to the possibility of an alternate spiritual universe and like the idea then this book leaves you feeling happier and more content in your belief and state of mind.
A good book, a quick and easy read with a little emotional side here and there.
Since it’s a true story, it’s more fun to read and imagine if ever you went through the amazing experience the author did!
For all you spiritual believers give it a read. it’s not the best book out there, but it’s a good in between book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?