Saturday, December 12, 2015

My 2015 Reads


Hey Everyone,
It's been a while (oops, hehe). I was busy focusing on college and now that I have a better handle on that, I am back with a bang! I'm sorry to have been away for so long, but I have been really
good and have been reading constantly.
There are *LOTS* of reviews coming your way in the next few weeks! Just to give you a sneak peak, I figured I'll list the books I'm going to review. This year has been the best book related year for me. I found so many fascinating books and discovered amazing new authors. I cannot wait to share everything from this year with you all.
I will be writing a review for each of these books, so look out for those!

The books I read this year so far (in no particular order) are -

1. All The Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr
2. The Inconvenient Indian - Thomas King
3. Make Your Home Among Strangers - Jennine Capo Crucet
4. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
5. The Girl on the Train - Paula Hawkins
6. The Ocean at the End of The Lane - Neil Gaiman 
7. The Giver Series - Lois Lowry
8. No One Belongs Here More Than You - Miranda July
9. Adultery - Paulo Coelho
10. The Bluest Eye - Toni Morrison
11. Post Office - Charles Bukowski
12. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
13. A.D: New Orleans After the Deluge - Josh Neufeld 

So as you can see, I've been pretty good!
I'm currently reading The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah and boy, it's an amazing read.
If any of you have read any of the books listed above, please let me know what you thought of them! And as always if you'd like me to review a book, let me know in the comments below.

I'll be back with a review VERY soon. So keep a lookout for new posts.
Till then, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?