Thursday, June 12, 2014

NEW UPDATED READING LIST!

Hello everyone!

So I have a confession to make. I might have tweaked my reading list..maybe.. 
Oh! I couldn’t stand the fact that I might be reading books that I have no interest in. Of course, every book deserves a change but I really don’t want to compel myself to read what I don’t want to.
That being said my tweaked version of my summer list is now ready.
ARE YOU READY? ARE YOU SURE?

Okay here goes:

1.        1. Bourne Supremacy (Yup it stays. Wohoo!)
              2. The Fault in our Stars (Aww yeah)
                   3.       Lolita (Ah well..)
                               4.  50 Shades of Grey                   5.The Way to Dusty Death (Well it’s daddy’s recommendation)                                                         6.         Stiff Upper Lip, Jeeves (I needed a P.G Wodehouse!)

     Let’s see how these 6 go and then add more if time permits! 

2 comments:

Comments?