Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review #1: The Family At Red Roofs

Since it's my first review, I want to write about one of my most cherished childhood authors, Enid Blyton.
The Family At Red Roofs, was my favorite book for the longest time ever and though it didn't add much to my limited and rather stubborn perspective, it did leave an impression on me. Well enough of an impression for me to write about it, almost ten years after reading it! 
What  I loved was the simplicity of words, the emphasis on family values and the carefully crafted lessons in human psychology. 
This book exposes the young mind to countless possibilities, believable characters and deep, moving emotions of love and loss. 
Picture Source: Internet
I haven't read the book recently but still have vivid memories of and from it and will hopefully read it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?